The Hemp Connoisseur (THC) Magazine
Founder, Innovator, Infrastructure Builder.
Deeply involved in the launch of the industrial hemp industry.
1. Cannabis legalization works because of regulations. Regulations work because of compliance with those regulations. Compliance with regulations works because a facility has good Standard Operating procedures. Get your SOPs at ACTCompliant.com!
2. In a manner similar to Wikipedia, www.Hempapedia.org is an encyclopedia of "All Things Hemp" . This open sourced resource will be created by people and organizations that have experience with varieties of the Cannabis Sativa plant that have less than 0.3% THC. This will allow people to enter the industry and get up the learning curve quicker than hunting around various sites wondering if the information is accurate or not. 3. www.Hempapedia.com is the commercial sister site for www.Hempapedia.org. This site is the "Yellow Pages and White Pages" directory of the Hemp industry on Planet Earth.
4. www.CannabisBusinessPlans.biz is what I do for fun - build business plans. Drop me a line if you are in need of a: >Business Plan >Executive Summary >Pro Forma Financial Statements >Pitch Deck >Suite of helpful contracts and documents to conduct business.
5. Co-Founder of International Hemp Solutions LLC.
6. Co-Founder of Bija Hemp LLC.
My MBA in International Business and Domestic Marketing is from St. Mary’s University and I earned my BS in Marketing at the University of Northern Colorado. My professional development includes course work in warehouse management, leadership, emergency management and disaster response. Highly respected in both the public and private sectors, I have been honored for my work in disaster preparedness, management and recovery. I am a recognized writer and speaker. A founder and member of a number of professional organizations, I have routinely chaired high-profile national conferences and symposia.
Michael Bright can be reached at: LinkedIn michaelbright
Donate a few Bitz!
Spread the gospel!